This Martor is one of many plugin for django markdown editor. But in this case, martor still use Semantic UI for the front-end.
For the previous version, martor included the features such as:
- Live Preview
- Integrated with Ace Editor
- Integrated with Semantic-UI
- Support Multiple Fields (fixed this issue)
- Upload Image to imgur.com (via API) and custom uploader.
- Direct Mention users @[username] - (require user to logged in)
- Emoji :emoji_name: + Cheat sheets
- Martor Commands Refference
- Support Django Admin
- Toolbar Buttons
- Highlight pre
So, what’s on offer in the latest version?
- Support Django>=2.0
- Support embed/iframe video from (Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Yahoo, Veoh, & Metacafe)
Martor is available directly from PyPI, which following
$ pip install martor
For the docs, you can checkout at the official repository: https://github.com/agusmakmun/django-markdown-editor
posted 1 year, 4 months ago